Here’s the second part of my interview with musician, author, and teacher, Bob Baker. We talked about what drew Bob to starting his YouTube channel and how it’s grown to over 117K subscribers through the meditations and positive affirmations he posts.
We also spoke about things like:
- Bob’s insecurities and self-worth challenges throughout his childhood
- The impact that Wayne Dyer’s book Your Erroneous Zones had on Bob in high school
- Bob’s realization that he wasn’t a victim of this thoughts and how that prompted his personal development journey
- Why creatives tend to be more sensitive
- How we can manage the negative self-talk that may run through our mind
- Bob’s recommendation for pursuing new ideas
- How Bob prepares for recording his YouTube videos
- The different types of recordings Bob creates
- How Bob and his girlfriend perform the song “White Christmas” every year and the unique spin Bob puts on it (I think you’ll get a kick out of this part) 😉
- The revelation Bob experienced as our interview transpired
- How Bob lives his life “going where the energy is”
- How Bob got started teaching improv in 2012
- What Bob’s primary focus is right now and what else he’s up to
If you’d like to learn more about Bob, you can find him in several places online:
- His YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/MrBuzzFactor)
- His website (http://www.bob-baker.com/)
- His podcast “The Creative Entrepreneur” (http://www.diycareermanifesto.com/p/the-podcast.html)
- His Creative Entrepreneur VIP List (http://promoteyourcreativity.com/)
This episode was very skillfully made to sound beautiful by the talented Humberto Franco (http://www.humbertofranco.com/).
Would you consider reviewing the Audio Branding Podcast? If so, here’s the Apple Podcast link: https://podcasts.apple.com/podcast/audio-branding/id1489042453 And if you like what you hear (and read!) – please do share it with anyone you think might be interested. Thanks so much!