I’ve been a voice actor since 2007 and have worked with clients from major brands all over the world including Dell, BBVA & Kraft. I’m also a singer and in 2015, I put out my own album of jazz, blues and traditional tunes (jodikranglemusic.com). Over the years, and doing what I do, I’ve learned a lot about sound and how it influences people. My own podcast on this subject is called Audio Branding: The hidden gem of marketing. For more information on that podcast, visit audiobrandingpodcast.com and for more information on me, visit voiceoversandvocals.com .
I’d love to give value to your audience in the form of advice about how to make an impact with sound, how to get into and be successful in voice overs, and how to work as an solopreneur in this very busy, overwhelming world. I was an early adopter of the Internet (I had a songwriting resource on the web called The Muse’s Muse from 1995 – 2016) and worked in SEO and Internet Marketing up until I switched my focus to voice overs in 2007. And I’m also an unapologetic media geek and D&D player (D&D is great for improv and learning team dynamics).
Some Talking Points Can Include
- Audio branding – what is it? Why is it important?
- How powerful sound can be – It can cut through the noise to make a deeper connection with your listener
- Strange facts about sound – Did you know that you can influence what you *taste* by what you hear?
- Voice overs – how to get into it, why it’s a business as well as a craft – and how being musical helps
- Self-employment Strategies – how outsourcing has saved my life
- Being an Introvert & a Business Owner – There’s a difference between “being shy” and being an introvert If you think I’d be a good guest for your show, feel free to reach out!
Click the icon to copy to your clipboard
- My Voice Over Website: https://voiceoversandvocals.com
- The Audio Branding Podcast: https://audiobrandingpodcast.com
- Top 5 Tips for Implementing an Intentional Audio Strategy: https://voiceoversandvocals.com/audio-branding-strategy
- My Jazz/Blues Album – Time Will Tell: http://jodikranglemusic.com/
Jodi is one of the best there is in the world of audio branding and providing voice talent. She is a gifted artist that knows her craft and the business that encapsulates it. Couple this with that fact that she’s genuinely a caring person and you have yourself a winning guest!
If you haven’t heard Jodi’s incredible voice, stop reading and listen to her now. She’s a phenomenal voice actor and a top expert in the area of audio branding. She brings massive value as a guest and would be a fantastic addition to your show!
Jodi Krangle was a recent guest on my podcast, 19Stories: from Fear to Hope, and we had such a delightful, informative and engaging conversation. Her graciousness belies the years of experience and talent that she has as a podcaster, voice artist and singer as she truly cares about and invests in others succeeding in what they do. I felt like I was chatting with a life-long friend and given the feedback I’ve received there are many others who feel the same way. I’m very fortunate to have had her on my show!
Jodi is a fun, engaging and down-to-earth guest. She’s also one of the top experts in the field of audio branding and a talented voice actor with an impressive client list and library of work. She’s the real deal. I highly recommend Jodi as a guest on your podcast or live show.
Short Bio for Podcasts
Jodi Krangle has been a voice actor since 2007 and has worked with clients from major brands all over the world including Dell, BBVA & Kraft. She’s also a singer and has put out her own album of jazz, blues and traditional tunes (jodikranglemusic.com). Over the years, and doing what she does, she’s learned a lot about sound and how it influences people. Her podcast on this subject is called Audio Branding: The hidden gem of marketing. For more information on that podcast, visit audiobrandingpodcast.com and for more information on Jodi, visit voiceoversandvocals.com .