Nick Crane has been making music since he was 8 and making movies since he was 11. In 2019, he launched Racket Club- a boutique music production studio. Nick’s had the pleasure of working with Nike, Verizon, Ford, and others. Racket Club also creates scores for short films and his most recent score released in April of 2020.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Nick’s background and how he got into this work
- What his business, Racket Club does differently
- The struggle of making money in the music industry these days
- What artists bring to a company’s branding
- How he works with brands and artists
- What we’ve seen as a trend in COVID responses from brands
- Some of the challenges of doing audio work
This episode was very skillfully made to sound beautiful by the talented Humberto Franco (http://www.humbertofranco.com/).
Would you consider reviewing the Audio Branding Podcast? If so, here’s the Apple Podcast link: https://podcasts.apple.com/podcast/audio-branding/id1489042453 And if you like what you hear (and read!) – please do share it with anyone you think might be interested. Thanks so much!
And if you’re interested in crafting an audio brand for your business, why not check out my FREE download – 5 Tips For Implementing An Intentional Audio Strategy at https://voiceoversandvocals.com/audio-branding-strategy/