This week, we are diving back into part 2 of my interview with Elaine Appleton Grant. Last week, we discussed a lot of the ins and outs of starting and doing a podcast. This week we dive into a bit deeper how COVID is affecting the business of podcasting and how to tap into your audience when figuring out your own podcast.
In this second part, we discuss:
- How COVID has affected podcasting and what is coming out of this
- The podcasts she’s seen out of COVID and what effects they’re having on society
- Different podcast formats and figuring out what’s right for you/ your podcast
- The importance of being tuned into your audience to know what they want to listen to
- Some of the things that deteriorate the quality of your podcast
- How to improve the quality of your own voice
- How larger companies are using podcasts to their advantage
- What Elaine is currently working on
To find out more about Elaine Appleton Grant, you can find her most easily on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/appletongrant/). If you’re interested in her services, you can find out more information at www.podcastallies.com. She also has a Kickstart your podcast worksheet that you can find here: www.podcastallies.com/audiobranding
This episode was very skillfully made to sound beautiful by the talented Humberto Franco (http://www.humbertofranco.com/).
Would you consider reviewing the Audio Branding Podcast? If so, here’s the Apple Podcast link: https://podcasts.apple.com/podcast/audio-branding/id1489042453 And if you like what you hear (and read!) – please do share it with anyone you think might be interested. Thanks so much!
And if you’re interested in crafting an audio brand for your business, why not check out my FREE download – 5 Tips For Implementing An Intentional Audio Strategy at https://voiceoversandvocals.com/audio-branding-strategy/