Elaine Appleton Grant is a writer, podcast producer, and public speaker. She co-founded Podcast Allies, LLC- a podcast consultancy and production studio out of Colorado. She has hosted programs in both Boston and Colorado on WBUR in Boston and Colorado Public Radio and appeared on National Public Radio. She currently produces two podcasts- Business Wars Daily and One More Shot. If you’re interested in the world of podcasting, this interview is for you!
In the first part of the interview, we discuss:
- How she got into podcast production
- Elaine’s take on whether or not now is the right time to start a podcast
- The part podcasts can play in communicating with your audience
- My reasoning for recording my podcasts ahead of time and Elaine’s take
- How the Corona Virus has affected the way Elaine has had to shift her own podcast
- The importance of quality in any audio you put out there
- Finding the why of creating and promoting your podcast and Elaine’s take on what makes a good podcast
- Elaine’s planning process and what you need before you launch your podcast
- What’s involved with interviewing guests on your podcast
To find out more about Elaine Appleton Grant, you can find her most easily on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/appletongrant/). If you’re interested in her services, you can find out more information at www.podcastallies.com. She also has a Kickstart your podcast worksheet that you can find here: www.podcastallies.com/audiobranding
This episode was very skillfully made to sound beautiful by the talented Humberto Franco (http://www.humbertofranco.com/).
Would you consider reviewing the Audio Branding Podcast? If so, here’s the Apple Podcast link: https://podcasts.apple.com/podcast/audio-branding/id1489042453 And if you like what you hear (and read!) – please do share it with anyone you think might be interested. Thanks so much!
And if you’re interested in crafting an audio brand for your business, why not check out my FREE download – 5 Tips For Implementing An Intentional Audio Strategy at https://voiceoversandvocals.com/audio-branding-strategy/