In this second part of my interview with Robert Kennedy III, we continue our conversation about communication and how it plays into the realm of public speaking. There are so many good tidbits that are applicable to anyone who needs to use communication as part of their lives!
Tune in to hear Robert and I talk about:
- Determining what other people need from you
- How asking “what’s going on in your world?” helps to know what’s drive people
- Listening as the flip side of communication
- Exploring your own curiosity
- Power zones and how the time of day determines how well you communicate
- What Robert teaches his students to avoid
- Technology apps to use to help you become more effective with your communication
- Breaking down speeches into patterns
- Comparing speech patterns to piano patterns
- The importance of storytelling framework
- The wave pattern of public speaking
- How public speaking is either successful or not
- The need for connection throughout your speech
- Determining the purpose of your speech
- Robert’s upcoming virtual conference
- The updated version of Robert’s book
If you want to get in contact with Robert, you can find him at www.RobertKennedy3.com or www.SpeakWriteNow.com. He can also be found on social media on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/storytellersgrowthlab or on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/robertkennedy3/. You can join the Story Tellers Growth Lab here: http://storytellersgrowthlab.com/. Here is the information for Robert’s book: 28 Days To A New Me: A Journey Of Commitment (2nd Edition) – https://amzn.to/3gutenk
This episode was very skillfully made to sound beautiful by the talented Humberto Franco (http://www.humbertofranco.com/).
Would you consider reviewing the Audio Branding Podcast? If so, here’s the Apple Podcast link: https://podcasts.apple.com/podcast/audio-branding/id1489042453 And if you like what you hear (and read!) – please do share it with anyone you think might be interested. Thanks so much!
And if you’re interested in crafting an audio brand for your business, why not check out my FREE download – 5 Tips For Implementing An Intentional Audio Strategy at https://voiceoversandvocals.com/audio-branding-strategy/