Here’s the second part of my interview with Creative Director, Monte Bowden We talked about his philosophies on directing voice talent and trusting his editors, discovering a brand “voice”, consistency in branding, and his thoughts on creating a deeper connection with those who his clients hope to serve.
We also spoke about things like:
- How he gives direction to the voice talent he works with, helping them find the “why”
- Consistency in branding – both in the tone of that brand and in the voice talent used
- How other ads have used INconsistency to create interest and engagement
- Authenticity and how it plays a part in advertising and fundraising
- How movie trailers seem to be getting more compelling
- His love of work that’s “cinematic”
- What he’s working on right now
- How a client of his is helping people to understand transparency in healthcare and leading in that field
- Working with a children’s hospital and telling their caring stories
- How social media might play a role in hiring voice talent – and whether or not it should
- Monte actually interviews ME for a little bit. 😉 (He asks some excellent questions!)
You can find more information on Monte and Amperage on their website at https://www.amperagemarketing.com and on Facebook at https://facebook.com/AmperageMarketing.
This episode was very skillfully made to sound beautiful by the talented Humberto Franco (http://www.humbertofranco.com/).
Would you consider reviewing the Audio Branding Podcast? If so, here’s the Apple Podcast link: https://podcasts.apple.com/podcast/audio-branding/id1489042453 And if you like what you hear (and read!) – please do share it with anyone you think might be interested. Thanks so much!