Brandee Sanders is an award-winning digital leader, tech strategist, multimedia storyteller, and data translator. She develops and accelerates her clients’ vision by working at the intersection of data, commerce, content, and creative. She’s worked with a dynamic variety of companies, including Silicon Valley startups, Emmy Award Winning studios, and more. She’s been featured in The New York Times, Condé Nast, New York Fashion Week, Etsy, TV Network, and Inc. Magazine. Currently, she’s Director of Marketing Operations at Appetize Technologies, Inc. and is pursuing a Master’s Degree in Data Science and Analytics.
In the first part of our riveting conversation (seriously, buckle up, folks!), we discuss what exactly Brandee means when she calls herself a multimedia storyteller and how she got into her line of work, as well as:
- Her background in the arts, including film, musical theater, and ballet and why she decided to move behind the camera
- Creating her own eCommerce business
- How she became successful, as she put it, “in spite of my ignorance”
- The three careers most people have
- How she began working in both storytelling as well as statistical quantitative data analysis in technology, operations, and marketing
- Being featured in a LinkedIn case study
- What factors must be considered when piloting new ideas
- How you can’t have innovation without failure
- The importance of companies/brands putting themselves in the consumers’ position to consider how they may be perceiving things
- How brand building and sales activation come together in advertising
- How purchase intent can grow as much as 146% between pre- and post-exposure of sonic logos and music
- How early adoption of an idea pays off in the long run
- How critical sonic branding is as part of a marketing strategy
- How data can protect the valuable work people do
To learn more about Brandee, you can find her on social media:
- LinkedIn: Brandee Sanders https://www.linkedin.com/in/brandeesanders/
- Twitter: @PlanetBrandy https://twitter.com/PlanetBrandee
- Her website www.brandeesanders.com
This episode was very skillfully made to sound beautiful by the talented Humberto Franco (http://www.humbertofranco.com/).
Would you consider reviewing the Audio Branding Podcast? If so, here’s the Apple Podcast link: https://podcasts.apple.com/podcast/audio-branding/id1489042453 And if you like what you hear (and read!) – please do share it with anyone you think might be interested. Thanks so much!
And if you’re interested in crafting an audio brand for your business, why not check out my FREE Audio Branding Worksheet?